Each and every one of us is very conscious in maintaining our beauty; we never want to become old. Time goes on in its own way, we can’t stop it and everything is within our hands to keep us more healthy and young. Everyone loves to be young and therefore to be the same you need to follow some good green healthy food habits. Aging is due to the direct impact of oxidative stress in our body cells. During the young stage up to 18 years your body is capable of fighting against the free radicals by its own anti-oxidants. After then the amount of free radicals produced are more and the amount of anti-oxidants produced are less, therefore the body is not able to fight against the free radicals and this causes aging. Some healthy food items acts as a good anti-oxidants and they fight against aging.
Vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C are some of the food items that are rich in anti-oxidants. Vitamin A helps to maintain good vision and good immunity. Yellow orange, carrot, pumpkin, mango, papaya, sweet potato and spinach are some of the fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin A. Vitamin E helps to prevent skin damage from UV light, fight against free radicals, and protect against cancer and Alzheimer disease. Some of the food items rich in vitamin E are cherries, broccoli, asparagus, leafy green vegetables, wheat products and cereals, almonds and peanuts. Vitamin C is necessary for proper growth and good tissue health. The vitamin C rich foods are citrus foods like orange, sweet lime, lemons, guava, Indian gooseberry, strawberries melon and green peppers. Consuming all these vitamins direct from nature is good. Consuming these vitamins through pills does not mean a lot.
Some of the natural beauty tips:
- After washing your face rinse with cold water to close the pores and tighten the skin muscle
- Add some turmeric powder to orange juice and apply in your facial skin, this will remove dead skins from your face
- Have a mixture of lemon juice and rose water, soak cotton in it and they apply in your face and allow it for 15 to 20 minutes, this will remove imperfection, acnes and pimples from your skin
- Boil a cup of water along with 2 to 3 table spoon lemon grass and then take the steam on your facial skin, the vapors will help to enhance the blood circulation in face. After 15 to 20 minutes wash your face with cold water this will give you a glowing skin
- Apply milk and rose petal paste on your lip to get a smooth lip
- To get a pink and beautiful lip apply beetroot juice several times on a week to your lip
- Drink 8 glass of water a day this will lead to a healthy skin
Of all the above health tips, be happy and talk happily to those who you like this will keep you beautiful, young and healthy for a long.